Reddaway, founded in Oregon City, OR has provided western regional coverage since 1919. Reddaway began as a premier service provider in the Pacific Northwest that has today grown to encompass all of the western United States. Reddaway has built a long-standing industry-leading tradition of next-day and two-day delivery service. With high on-time reliability and one of the lowest claim ratios in the West, Reddaway is a complete and formidable western service provider. Our more than 3,000 loyal employees have earned the prestigious Quest for Quality award from Logistics Management magazine for 20 years.
Reddaway provides direct, regional delivery in twelve western states and one Canadian province: Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, Washington, Wyoming and British Columbia. We ship door-to-door to Hawaii and provide ocean delivery to Alaska via twice-weekly sailings.
- Founded in June 1919
- Oldest continuously operating motor carrier in Oregon
- Reddaway’s Truck Line acquired by Bill Call in 1971 expanded coverage along the I-5 corridor
- Reddaway Truck Line acquired by TNT North America in 1989
- TNT Reddaway was merged with TNT United in 1996 and the combined company was known as TNT Reddaway, an operating company of TNT Freightways
- Due to a licensing agreement TNT Freightways changed their name to USFreightways and so USF Reddaway came into being
- USFreightways was purchased in 2004 by YRC Worldwide
- USF Reddaway became Reddaway in 2008, part of YRC Regional Transportation
- Over 3,000 employees
- Non-union and union employees
- Safety emphasis: There are currently active Reddaway linehaul drivers who have driven more than two million miles without a preventable accident, and active Reddaway linehaul drivers who have driven more than one million miles without a preventable accident.