Reddaway lets you deliver shipments whenever your retail customers require them. This flexibility helps you eliminate chargebacks by allowing you to control when you want your products delivered.
You specify the beginning and end date of the purchase order delivery window (within a 1-to-5-day window) and Reddaway will deliver by 5 PM or close of business within that window.
Note: The Reddaway standard service date must be either before or within the requested delivery window.
Features and Benefits:
- 1- to 5-day multiday window options by 5 p.m. or end of business day*.
- Ensures shipments are received according to plan—they will not deliver early or late.
- Enables retail suppliers to improve scorecard results and avoid the costs of noncompliance fees.
- The service was specifically designed to provide consistent, on-time delivery for suppliers shipping to retailers with stringent window delivery requirements.
- Reddaway developed its Window service in response to a major retailer’s MABD (Must-Arrive-By-Date) delivery requirements. Designed to meet retailer and supplier needs with a complete and integrated supply-chain solution.
- Data integrity through EDI adds efficiencies to your entire process from order processing and pickup to delivery.
- We have a long-term relationship with major retailers and understand their delivery requirements and the needs of suppliers shipping to these retailers.
- Improved supply-chain efficiencies can lower cost, lead to more sales, and favorable stocking positions for supplier’s products.
Schedule LTL shipment deliveries exactly when your retail customers require them.
Call 1.888.420.8960 and give us the beginning and end dates of your purchase-order delivery window.* We’ll do the rest.
* The Reddaway standard service date must be before or within the customer-defined multiday delivery window. The window cannot begin more than three days after the standard service date.
Get Started Today!
Complete the form below to speak to an account executive about our guaranteed window services.
* Indicates required fields.